Friday 16 November 2012

Original Art Direction

In this blog post I will ne writing about games that have a good original art work and then comparing it to a game that doesnt really have good art work. First off I will write about a game that has good art work and that game is Borderlands 2. My reasons for choosing this game is because of the fact its artwork it completly original and not like any other game out there, it uses cel-shading which is different to most game for example Call of Duty Black Ops 2 tries to make graphics to look realistic but Borderlands doesn't do this, instead it creates its own genre of artwork.

Next I will right about a game that I personally don't think the artwork isn't partucually very good, that game is the Tekken franchise. My reasons for choosing this game is because Tekken does have its own visual styles but over the years of developing the game through 8 different titles the visual artowkr hasn't really changed, the only thinkg that has changed is th addition and departure of some characters and also the addition of new levels in which you fight on.

No comments:

Post a Comment