Sunday 25 November 2012

A game to Change the World

In this blog I will be writing about a game that I think really changed the gaming world, there are hundreds of game that you could pick, but if I'm perfectly honest the game I really think changed the world was Call of Duty Modern Warfare. My reasons for choosing this game is purely for the fact that there wasn't really a main first person shooter that everyone was crazy about, then along came Call of Duty Modern Warfare, this game really re-wrote how to create a decent first person shooter. When playing this game for the first time I always knew that it was going to be a huge success, even when you're playing it and you were loosing you always wanted to stay in and play on as I found it really addictive sometimes. Even though the graphics weren't particularly brilliant, the gameplay was amazing.

Next i will be writing about a game that hasn't really brought anything new to the gaming world, that game is the Fifa series. My reasons for choosing this game are for the facts that it doesn't seem to change, it releases a game each year, all that seems to change is there are different players that swap to different teams and kits are then changed for another year and then most importantly the graphics are then improved

No comments:

Post a Comment