Thursday 29 November 2012

FPS Gameplay

In this blog post I will be writing about 2 first person shooting games, choosing one that makes good use of the first person shooter genre and then comparing it to one that doesn't really live up to the same standards. first off I will be writing about the game which I feel does stand out in the first person shooter genre, that game is Battlefield 3. My reasons for choosing this game are because rather than games similar to it, such as Call of Duty franchise. This game really does give you a real-life feel for what it might look like if you were there, when playing a game like Call of Duty you don't really get that feel like you do when playing Battlefield 3.  

Now I will be writing about a game that is in the first person shooter genre, but doesn't really live up to the same standards as the previous game. Some of the reasons why I've chosen this game are because unlike Battlefield 3, Brink doesn't give the player a real-life feel of being in a war. Also as I have an experience playing this game before, I never really got into it and found it to difficult to play, especially online. But that's just my opinion on the game, other people might have a different opinion on this game and might even prefer it to Battlefield and other first person shooters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment